1) Establish a Board of Directors (volunteers) and complete the process of becoming a formalized 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit organization, by April 2021
2) Continue promoting proposals and assisting those who are advocating for the advancement of legislation to assist anyone seeking help with Substance Use Disorder (SUD).
3) Expand our volunteer services to include more direct care opportunities in support of those seeking help with their recovery journey.
4) Launch a series of outreach programs and community events that help break the stigma of SUD and raise awareness that Recovery is Possible.
5) Increase our geographic reach and continue to build membership through acts of kindness and strong relationships.